6-Line wrasse compatability

Yourlocalreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2022
Messages
127
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my 225-gallon tank has been up for quite some time and the only wrasse I have is a 6-Line but Im wanting to add more like a fairy wrasse or this pink one I saw at my LFS. What are your thoughts am I able to keep more or am I stuck with just the 6-line? I added a photo of the pink wrasse and a picture of my tank below. They said it was a red stripped wrasse.

IMG_9221.jpeg IMG_8773.jpeg
 
Your tank is plenty big for multiple wrasses but sixlines are usually not great at accepting other wrasses. Make sure you use an acclimation box for a few days to see how the six line reacts.
 
Upvote 0
Your tank is plenty big for multiple wrasses but sixlines are usually not great at accepting other wrasses. Make sure you use an acclimation box for a few days to see how the six line reacts.
Thank you! I wanted to double-check before I add anything and I will definitely use my acclimation box that I have around so far he hasn't bothered anything else but always good to check.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new