• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60" ATI SUNPOWER 6 bulb t5 light.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this for around 7 months, I am downgrading my tank and this light just won't work on the new tank. This is an awesome light and I hate to sell it but I need the money to fund the new tank. Comes with 5 ATI bulbs and 1 KZ Fiji purple. Asking $500 plus shipping. Pm me or call Tony (801) 645-6779
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new