600 Gallons Custom Elos

This is an amazing build. I had the pleasure of seeing this tank in person and it’s beautiful.

I saw it the same day that I picked up my tank as well!
 
This is an amazing build. I had the pleasure of seeing this tank in person and it’s beautiful.

I saw it the same day that I picked up my tank as well!
Thanks they damage the stand last week and Elos fix it and ship it here this week. I hope the moving company can move it to the final destination without problem
 
I'm so lucky that Bill Wann from American Engineer get involve and custom made all fitting to fit carbon fiber piping. This will be the first try at carbon fiber pipe in the US.
7C9D0345-A1EB-4339-A478-1FC652164C07.jpeg

Build look great!

We did Carbon Fiber almost a year ago but I used Custom PVC inserts to change adapt any fitting needed as custom working each one was a pain.

We also worked on a Carbon Fiber sump among other things.
 
Last edited:
So the Teco will be the only device heating and cooling? Are these so reliable?
 
Need a pump jack for that tank :)
 
Man so jealous. This is amazing. Can’t wait to see you put all this together. Idk how you convinced yourself to keep this beauty at what I’m assuming is your store vs your house!!
 
Man so jealous. This is amazing. Can’t wait to see you put all this together. Idk how you convinced yourself to keep this beauty at what I’m assuming is your store vs your house!!
He spend more time here than the house however I don't want to think what he wants for the house.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new