60g cube wave maker

ddenunzio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Corning, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20130802_200811.jpg
Hello all,
I have recently joined the marine aquarium hobby with a 60g cube and aside from aquascaping the tank (went witha short of cave) I haven't figured out the best location for the wave maker. At the advice of the lfs I purchased two hydor koralia 950 which were way too much flow. I have only one in the corner of the tank now pointed up toward the surface of the water other wise it blows sand of the bottom. Any suggestions on wave maker and position for my tank would be helpful. Thanks.
Dan
20130802_200811.jpg
20130802_200811.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new