60g lighting suggestions

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
2,522
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm swapping stuff over into a 60g.cube tank because of bryopsis and "wanting to move the tank to a different spot anyway" (via my wife lol) and thinking if I should run 1 or 2 zr30 gen 4s or one ophek icon since I have both light. The xrs are on the 65g now so I think the par would stay relatively the same. Any thoughts?
 
Either would work. Especially if you already own them..
If it were me, I'd go Radion if I already had them . Ive had great success with Radion in the past
 
I am running them right now in my 65 so the transfer woul be easy, just didn't knownifnorphek would edge them out with color and adjustability.
20250105_104140.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new