65 gal Stocking Suggestions

If you were near richmond va fish world has a beautiful potters angel that's eating good plus isn't eating any of the corals that's in the tank with it. I'd snag it up if I didn't already have a coral beauty and a flame.
 
If you were near richmond va fish world has a beautiful potters angel that's eating good plus isn't eating any of the corals that's in the tank with it. I'd snag it up if I didn't already have a coral beauty and a flame.
Thanks! But I live far away & not ready for fish yet-just planning my stocking list.
Wish I lived closer though- I've never seen one in person & would love just to see it. One of my dream fish.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new