65 Gallon Tank

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I recently purchased a tank that’s 65 gal, I’m cycling the tank currently it’s been a week and looking good, eventually I want to add clownfish but I was wondering if I could add 3 clownfish, they’re going to be put in together at the same time but I wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be any problems in the future for them, any advise?
 
I agree that three is not usually a good idea. I would add two small ones who would both be male. As they age normally they will pair and one become female. If you have three then likely one becomes female and pairs with a male... and they bully the other male.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new