Welcome to R2R!!
Marine Life Sea GIF by BBC

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
S

Sashimi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!! :)

I had the current USA light, not the Pro LEF. It was a good light, I need more power to grow corals. Ended up replacing the Current light with a 2 hydra 26 HD over a 72 bowfront

I have an Ecotech Marine MP-40 and two Maxspect Gyres. Both pumps are great. The gyres move a lot of water. Look at the Jabao pumps. They are very good for the price and I have not had any issues with the Jabao pumps. I will be trying out a Jabao SLW-30 this week.

Skimmer have a RedSea 300, good skimmer

Return pump
I have been using a Jabao return pump for the past two years. Good pump, and replaced and expensive pump and works better. Make sure you look at a pump that has the requirements to pump up/head pressure.
Thank you for the info. I'll be starting a new there's to cover my tanks journey. I'm starting it this weekend!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back