!!!8 MILLIS MILLI PACK!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seems like pretty much everyone likes Millis. Lots of color, and long stringy polyps that move and sway. Hard not to appreciate a good looking milli, and I've got 8 of them, all wrapped up in a nice glossy package. Some old, and a couple new. This pack came together very well!

Coming in at under 40.00 a frag for 349.00 shipped. Can go out next week no problem.

  1. Peach Fury!
  2. BC T-Storm
  3. BC Day-Glo
  4. Starlight
  5. Reef Raft Excaliber
  6. Copps Hulk
  7. Schizopolis Sunset
  8. BC Wondermelon

IMG_0183-Edit_zps936r6lir.jpg

IMG_0184-Edit-2_zpskcwl2cmb.jpg
 
Great looking pack for sure.
 
um that fairy food on your site... I love it!!! drooling :Q...
 
If only I had the right lighting
 
Dam Adam you are killing me bro I hate looking at your posts [emoji1531]keep it up bro I’ll be hitting you up soon I’m almost there.
 
Very nice pack!
 
Seems like pretty much everyone likes Millis. Lots of color, and long stringy polyps that move and sway. Hard not to appreciate a good looking milli, and I've got 8 of them, all wrapped up in a nice glossy package. Some old, and a couple new. This pack came together very well!

Coming in at under 40.00 a frag for 349.00 shipped. Can go out next week no problem.

  1. Peach Fury!
  2. BC T-Storm
  3. BC Day-Glo
  4. Starlight
  5. Reef Raft Excaliber
  6. Copps Hulk
  7. Schizopolis Sunset
  8. BC Wondermelon

IMG_0183-Edit_zps936r6lir.jpg

IMG_0184-Edit-2_zpskcwl2cmb.jpg
PM sent
 
Wow, once my next tank is cycled I'll be ordering something just like this!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new