80 gallon deep blue frag tank

Tomcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
957358DF-039C-4707-BD1A-E752703730E5.jpeg
8B6503D9-32C9-4F2E-B616-3203C5FEAB4B.jpeg
47B1D75D-0195-4D2D-9F99-8EB45EBD3A79.jpeg
 
If anyone has suggestions I’m open to hear and ideas or thoughts about the build.
 
I can toss in some feedback. From what I have read you may want to install some t’s on the return so you can add equipment later. This way you can use your return pump to send water through a carbon or Phosban reactor.

Man, I love the look of this low tank. I can’t wait to get my build going.

What are you looking at sps, mixed?
 
Any updates on either tank? I am considering the same tank for a new build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new