80 Gallon Lagoon Rimless Tank!

I am also thinking about adding some inverts and another fish to the tank. Looking for some suggestions on this though.

Currently I have the following:
Purple tang
Kole tang
One spot Foxface
McCoskers Flasher Wrasse
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse
Blue Spotted Watchman Goby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new