80g DT

MadreeferNJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
137
Reaction score
138
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re Introducing myself as it's been quite some time. I have switched tanks many times but settled on an 80g tank. The short depth sold me cause I'm not tall. Running a sump, no fuge. Running an Elos PS1000 skimmer, Jebao power heads, Jebao 3 head doser. Just picked up Lominie Pixie 150 lights.

20230304_151742.jpg 20230304_151734.jpg 20230304_131654.jpg
 
Greetings and welcome back to the reef! Beautiful tank. You should get a build thread started so we can follow along.
 
Its been running three years now.
I started my build thread after it was running for 2 years. It's never too late. Plus, you get the cool guy badge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new