80g Shallow Reef Build

Sounds like it's coming around.

I bet you are excited for reef a palooza.

Can't wait to hang out at MTRC swap.


I really really can't wait to see how much quality coral I can get from these shows.
As long as harold is not running around like a wild man screaming "I am the par police and your numbers are not correct so you are a dirty par cheater"
I really have been taken back at stuff people say sometimes on this forum.
 
I am leaving for Reef-A-Palooza early Thursday morning and helping setup the Noopsyche booth. I am so excited so anyone coming down look me up at the booth!!

Man! I sure wish I could come down!

Have fun brother.
 
This blue stylophora is really growing well. I am able to keep my alk at a constant 7.2 - 7.3 as I test everyday at 3pm just to make sure and being the crazy ocd person I have 2 of the Hanna HI772 dkh meters so I check with each one..........yes I know it's overkill but I want the stability. Now I think it is time to expand to other sps endeavors :)
IMG_20190410_124359.jpg
 
That is a beautiful Stylophora specimen.
Thank you as the mother colony is huge that it come from and grows real fast. I was just concerned about what par to put it at so I put it so it gets about 175-200 par and it seems to like it.
Does anyone feed ReefRoids cause my coral seems to love this stuff?
 
would the noopsyche be a good fit on a 3ft 65g 24" tall tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new