90 gallon tank lighting

neonpyro69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
summerville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m running two t5s on a 90 gallon tank, I’ve got lps, softies, sps and was wondering if the t5s are sufficient? My hammer has been growing pretty good and my Duncan has grown 6 heads in the last 2 months, not much growth on anything else though, I’m not having issues with anything, just want to know if it’s a sufficient long term lighting.
 
So I’m running two t5s on a 90 gallon tank, I’ve got lps, softies, sps and was wondering if the t5s are sufficient? My hammer has been growing pretty good and my Duncan has grown 6 heads in the last 2 months, not much growth on anything else though, I’m not having issues with anything, just want to know if it’s a sufficient long term lighting.
Probably a little low. Additional T5 or an orphek/reefbrite strip would help.
 
Probably a little low. Additional T5 or an orphek/reefbrite strip would help.
I’ll see about getting another t5, I’m gonna need to add another fixture but I have no idea how as I got the tank from someone else and inherited the canopy two t5 set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new