90 gallon Tank Mates?

myersb33

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I recently had a goby perish and am looking for ideas of replacements for sometime don’t want another goby as there is 100 gallons of live rock and he was not easy to confirm dead.

I have
2 maybe 1/2-1 in clowns
A blue tang about 1 and 1/2 inch (tang police relax I already have the growout destination)
A dwarf flame angel about an inch
A fairy wrasse about 2 inches
And royal gramma 2 inches

After doing some reading I’d love a copperband butterfly fish but I’d love some different reef safe suggestions!
 
Id do a coris wrasse they're super cool and active

also whats a dwarf flame angel or just a juvenile flame angel
 
Id do a coris wrasse they're super cool and active

also whats a dwarf flame angel or just a juvenile flame angel
Everything i read said that flame angels fall under the sub category of angels that are dwarf angels so idk why I just felt the need to include that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new