90g rimless display

Dapper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am actually so happy for the encouragement by this community to get my mental health problem laden and incapacity to even feed myself at times saltwater tank journey on here. I got this 90 gallon to FINALLY quarantine my fish and get ich gone FOREVER! Many difficulties still which mainly was patience added to my life and SOOO much more respect for the life of these animals we are here to preserve and witness.

Here it is right now. I will be uploading a video.


I have 2 kessile 360xs
A jebao slw 30 wavemaker
A jebao pp-8 wavemaker
A bubble magus skimmer(not sure which one)
A hygor return pump(again not sure which one)
A bayite temperature controller byt-3A016
Aquajapan 90g rimless

Currently a week out from moving fish into the mix slowly for cycle purposes.

Currently have 0.06 copper in it that im using polyfill that metal absorbing media in it to reduce.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new