A 15 year olds dream reef!

b0db41d3a9455656c435be64a8499215.jpg


Getting lots of great growth from the birdsnest and dragon fire
 
happy reefing with the tank, good pics, I'm starting my own 200g tank as well just got it 3 weeks ago, what brand tank did you get it looks like the one I got, Visio.
 
4fac0a321b85641305f9a4de9d66a43c.jpg



Been a while since I have updated. I’ve added several pieces of coral and some more fish. Just yesterday I added a copperband butterflyfish, leopard, and a flasher wrasse, and another royal gramma. Will post some more close ups when my lights turn on.
 
I’ve had a few coloring issues on some of my monti caps that have had new growth that look really vibrant but the older parts still look a little dull
 
thats very impressive would love that tank my self well done
 
Your tank is coming a long great. Congratulations on an amazing tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new