A 93 gallon dream come true:)

Some updates. I lost both cardinals, they didt even make it out of Qt:( I will wait and get more that are tank raised. I got to build my mesh top today, and i love it.
Photo0456.jpg
Photo0458.jpg
 
Nice set up. Looks good n clean. Can't wait to see more live stock in it.

Dave
Thanks, Live stock should be added any day. I just have to get the nerve to transfer all my livestock over. :neutral:

Nice set up, looking good. Whats your mesh made of?

Thank you! Its the 1/4 clear mesh from Acroholic. Really great stuff, the whole project was under $30
 
Thanks Mike, So far everything looks great. My chalice is a lil grumpy but you know how that thing is.lol
 
sweet tank bro i want a cube bad lol
 
Moved all my fish over from my biocube, purple firefish, green clown goby, green banded goby, and my clown. Also picked up a very small lawn mower blenny. I have one more fish(female clown) to add in a day or so. The move went way to easy to be honest, i think i caught all 4 in under 10 min.:bigsmile: The only problem i have now is that on top of looking like i dont have any corals it now looks like i dont have any fish too :tongue: lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new