A 93gal Dream Cube, Well Worth the Wait!

Just a quick shot of some equipment upgrades. I tore down my frag tanks which freed up my Ca Reactor goodies. Best part is that they fit in the cabinet!! [emoji41]


db7412a9f1518c875801b2ccd5cd616c.jpg
 
The tank is looking great. I am very close to making the move to my new cube [emoji3] Love the way your wiring is laid out very tidy and impressive.
 
Beautiful tank:)
 
Excellent Build Thread

Any updates?


How is coral growth coming along in your tank?

Sorry for not updating more often, keeping up with the tanks in the office takes most of my reefing time these days. I hardly get to focus on my own. It's pretty much been on autopilot for the last few months.

Everything is coming along nicely. I'll try to get some pics uploaded soon!

-Rando
 
wow, keep us update. I am too busy with kids, work, and school for few months and the tank get worse. Trying to go back to routine now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new