A couple pickups from yesterday.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paintguru
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
15
Location
New Hudson, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally spent some money on coral. I got one more acan, but I'm waiting for it to look a little better before photographing.


monti.jpg


acan.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new