A discussion on immunity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the response @Paul B I really appreciate it. I’m going to try and order some black worms today and have been thinking about tracking down some clams or something similar to get started on fresh food for my fish. I shouldn’t have a problem finding them being on the coast, but who knows. Thanks again for doing what you do and getting the information about alternative methods out there.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new