A Fold in My BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter udsmkh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

udsmkh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
Lakeland, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I received a new BTA. It was shipped overnight but it looked completely deflated in its transport bag of water. After acclimating for 90 minutes, I placed it in my DT. It inflated very quickly. The only thing is that once it inflated, it looks like there is a fold on the disc where the tentacles are. Is this normal or is it about to split? I tried inserting a photo but was unsuccessful.
 
lol had to post it

had to post it lol
 

Attachments

  • ThisThreadisUseless_zpse63cf025.jpg
    ThisThreadisUseless_zpse63cf025.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 184
cool pics r nice but like i said give her some time to get used too the tank they are very tempermental
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new