A Heartwarming Tale

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid 🧜🏼‍♀️
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
12,179
Reaction score
37,716
Location
Go Birds
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You guys, the story of my missing bird is going viral!
This is so neat!
https://newjersey.news12.com/the-ad...l-parrot-travels-100-miles-from-home-and-back
Sunglasses Influencer GIF by Your Happy Workplace
 
Awwww, there they are <3 This is so sweet.

My Macaw nailed me today! :(
I don't envy that bite. Mr. Peas is enough when he's hormonal!!!!
Other than that, he's stopped biting! Thanks for all your advice!
 
I don't envy that bite. Mr. Peas is enough when he's hormonal!!!!
Other than that, he's stopped biting! Thanks for all your advice!
I am sooooo glad to hear that! It's easier to give advice than to take your own. LOL. It's easy to forget, but they remind me. ;)
 
I know the feeling of losing a bird to flight. It’s the hardest risk of bird keeping.

I’m so glad this story had a happy ending! What a beautiful bird!
 
I’m sooooo happy for you! A years time from now but I didn’t know Carrot had flown away! I bet you and your family ARE still ecstatic! Wow! That’s sooo good news! Happy for you all I’m sure your son is still very happy and relieved. I too know what it’s like to have birds and lose them to flight. It’s hard. Glad you all could find Carrot! And I’m sure Carrot is happy to be with you guys as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new