A little hermit crab at work!

  • Thread starter Thread starter laezur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laezur

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Messages
927
Reaction score
595
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had a colour filter for this, but I love filming all the little critters in my tank. These guys are always facing away from me or hidden so it was nice to see one of them for a change.
 
I wouldn't want to get into a fight with that bad boy. LOL
 
I think he has one claw smaller than the other which is just adorable
They're funny little guys. I have just one in my tank and I found him flipped over on his shell. I think he fell off one of the rocks. He kept trying to get himself turned right side up but couldn't so I came to his assistance. Evolutionarily speaking I don't think these guys and snails were designed too well. Haha.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new