Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys my build thread is right here
Thread 'Redsea350 mixed reef lps dominant build , with a water box sidekick'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...inant-build-with-a-water-box-sidekick.951851/

Typically your Build Thread Badge shows up automatically within an hour of attaching it to your account. I don't yet see it at 9:17am central 12/4... BUT I CAN SEE YOUR THREAD ITSELF - WAHOO!!! NICE!! GREAT PHOTOS !!!!!!!

This is the info and link they gave me when I was new:

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ! Thank you so much Iv done and set up my build page but my icon is yet to pop up I tagged the thread on this post aswell I’m not sure if I need to do something

Below is the info and links they gave me when I was new. Your build thread is built in the right place (I can dig and find it), so it is probably the second link you need. It talks about how you take the URL from your build thread and link (put) it on your account. Refer below:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
TotallyTorchedReefin

TotallyTorchedReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is the info and links they gave me when I was new. Your build thread is built in the right place (I can dig and find it), so it is probably the second link you need. It talks about how you take the URL from your build thread and link (put) it on your account. Refer below:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Great link thank you, followed the second link and worked immediately thanks for the help!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great link thank you, followed the second link and worked immediately thanks for the help!

Glad to help!

and... let me be among the first to say ... <drum roll> ...

CONGRATULATIONS on your spiffy new Build Thread Badge! I see it now too! WAHOO!!!!!!!

AV corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just a little info on myself , to add to our reef family info, my name is Alexander rivera , you guys can call me Alex, or Xander however you’d like.
I currently run a redsea 350 mixed reef lps dominant tank, and have a water box 20 aio floating reef custom Plumbed to my water box. I believe in weekly water changes and so far I get maxing growth without the need to dose , for lighting I run hydra 32s , 3 to be exact and 1 ai prime 16 hd for the water box…for now. I’m located south here in Miami, any questions never hesitate to ask I believe in lending a helping hand whenever you can , you never know when you will need one back. Happy Reefing ‍
welcome!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back