A new dawn!

chapter7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
239
Reaction score
204
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, greetings from NorCal! Thought it was time to formally introduce myself as I've been lurking for a while now.

First off, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has posted on this site as well as on Youtube! In the last six months, I have spent countless, enjoyable hours researching, analyzing, and digesting all the various aspects of this hobby, and there's no way I would be confident enough to tackle building a reef aquarium without all of you!

I've always enjoyed owning aquariums. Throughout the years, I've had various tank sizes, from 5 to 100 gallons, and all freshwater, with the exception of one, which was a saltwater FOWLR (with one anemone). This was way back in my college days before Youtube existed! Needless to say, with the information void back then, my 75 gallon saltwater tank lasted less than a year. Since then, I've always told myself that I would build a dream saltwater aquarium someday. Well, armed with newfound, collective knowledge, that day has come. And I'm super excited.

Build thread to follow (teaser pic attached!) Thanks again everyone and looking forward to interact and learn more!

IMG_7537.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new