A place to buy Chloroquine

TheRealDmorty217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I purchased 1000g from them and didn’t ha
I was thinking more along the lines of prophylactic treatment vs watchful waiting.

I prophylactically treat every fish before it ever enters my DT. I for one have lost thousands upon thousands of dollars in fish (conspicuous, bandit, gem tang, hybrid tinkeri, personatus... ect) because I didn’t prophylactically treat every fish and they had temporary immunity to velvet and wiped out everything in my tank... it’s absolutely devastating when it happens and I seriously considered quitting the hobby after 20 years even though I built my house around my tank (not entirely but it was a big factor) I know because I have spoke with several aquarium curators and from my own experiences and trials and tribulations that CP is very very forgiving and effective. I for one will always prophylactically treat and treat with CP when I can.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If CP is something that normally needs a RX how are these people selling it without one?

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with them, they offered to send a copy of the certificate of purity. They sell the gamut of therapeutics for aqua culture. Short of an analysis not much else one can do.

Did you get the CP and did it come with the certificate of purity?

Johnnyg.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and got a prescription from a vet for CP. I contacted Diamondback who stated they no longer carry CP and they referred me to Wedgewood who only carry capsule form. I’m not certain if this is a viable way to treat. I also don’t know if they can sell bottles in smaller amounts because $389 is insane. Anyone else deal with Wedgewood or have other places to purchase real CP? Thanks!
720807DA-F5F7-4BDF-A9A3-0FF166EF3D23.jpeg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, really?! I just got some from DiamondBack like a month ago. My vet sent the script to them and I contacted them pay for it and they sent to me.

Johnnyg.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea unfortunately and Wedgewood only sells the bottle of 300 for $389.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wedgewood bought Diamondback several months ago, many prescriptions have increased price. Wedgewood took over all of Diamondbacks powdered drugs, just dealt with them about a powder medication for a client.
I would search online veterinary compounding pharmacy and just start calling them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back