A reefer from east Asia

f4e447b9-5e67-4b02-af0d-2f28e9db692c.gif
 
Hello all

I'm a reefer from Taiwan
I have been in this hobby since 2019, I graduated with a bachelor degree in aquaculture this summer.
Now I’m planning to obtain a master's degree in Marine Biology.

Does master’s degree help me to find a coral-related job abroad more easily? And if it does so, which university would you suggest?

I am very interested in the salt water aquarium culture in other countries, so feel free to send me any messages!



Here is some of my coral’s pictures and i hope you’ll like this
114567AB-DC32-440E-A1D0-5BBEBC0C6EFE.jpg
IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_5300.jpg
IMG_5288.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you're here. That's a gorgeous tank, thank you for sharing!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new