A reefing community member needs us...

cj in sac ca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no words. As a parent too that is my biggest fear is loosing one of my children.
May you find peace in knowing your little boy is in heaven with our lord and savior, tacking him in his cradle. May you always feel his warm kiss and and hear is sweet coos with every gentle breeze.
From my family to yours we are deeply sorry for your loss.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing that I can possibly say that has not been said and would help... but God bless you and your family. Gift of prayer and a donation to follow.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are no words, for the loss of a child is the greatest fear, the worst pain, the deepest sadness that can occur.

Sending my most sincere prayers for guidance and soothing, that your family might find a way through this darkness, and find a way to bring meaning and light in little Matthew's honor.

~Bruce

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so sorry - the loss of a child is a terrible tragedy. No words can offer real comfort. With time, may any of your family's sorrow and despair dissipate so that only love remains.

chi1grp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and myself are expecting our 1st child.. I was shaken while reading.. I can't image what your going through... We pray for you and your wife at this most difficult time in your lives. It puts out problems and pressures in a whole new perspective... May God bless you.. Your wife and your beautiful son.

Gabriel_115

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saddened to hear the news of the tragic loss of a child of one of our members @cobergas.

I have no words to even begin to express my condolences. I have no idea what you may be going through. Chris we are praying for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding would keep and comfort you and your family.

R2R community we can help by donating to the family GoFundMe account. Chris is a well known member of the reefing community as a whole and I am hoping we can really help the family out here.

https://www.gofundme.com/4b43c68

23215672_15034299910_r.jpg

So sorry for your loss.

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are not always meant to understand the events that we must endure ... but I hope you may understand the heart felt feelings and love from your reef family as you go through this tragic time.

Craig Skinner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your terrible loss Chris and family! Prayer going out to you and your family, may your love for one another weigh you up during this time and need!!!

God Bless you!

Craig...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back