A reefing community member needs us...

rrgettle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saddened to hear the news of the tragic loss of a child of one of our members @cobergas.

I have no words to even begin to express my condolences. I have no idea what you may be going through. Chris we are praying for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding would keep and comfort you and your family.

R2R community we can help by donating to the family GoFundMe account. Chris is a well known member of the reefing community as a whole and I am hoping we can really help the family out here.

https://www.gofundme.com/4b43c68

23215672_15034299910_r.jpg
So sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers are sent your way from my family!

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a mother who knows the pain of losing an infant my heart breaks for you both. I wish I had words of wisdom to share. Reach out to support groups for continued help.

Hugs,
Shelley

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers

mibwb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mom and I send our prayers....hopes for you and yours well being....

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry for your loss, your family is in our thoughts.

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saddened to hear the news of the tragic loss of a child of one of our members @cobergas.

I have no words to even begin to express my condolences. I have no idea what you may be going through. Chris we are praying for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding would keep and comfort you and your family.

R2R community we can help by donating to the family GoFundMe account. Chris is a well known member of the reefing community as a whole and I am hoping we can really help the family out here.

https://www.gofundme.com/4b43c68

23215672_15034299910_r.jpg
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain of losing a child and it's my worst nightmare. I hope you can derive some comfort by others who have lost their children. I was an ER nurse for years and developed a handout that included local support groups for child loss. Every parent that I talked to ended up coming back later and telling me it was the one thing that helped them retain their sanity. I'm sure your area has several that you can reach out to when you are ready so I would definitely recommend one.

God bless and you and your family are in my prayers.

Kellie

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your loss Chris. I was in shock when I heard what's happens. As a father of two who I'm, I can see what are you going thru, and I can't even imagine been in your situation. I pray to God to give you the strength and comfort that you need at this time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back