A reefing community member needs us...

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't know what to say, lost for words. Very hard to understand why we are put in situations like this but god works in mysterious ways and most of the time very hard for us to understand but with help of one another we get through tough times like this. Chris my prayers, our prayer are for you and with your family, don't give up hope, believe and love. You and your family will get through it together, this is a very difficult test from the higher power, don't loose faith. We are her for you and family, just remember you have an angel watching over you for ever and that's for sure. God bless

Steven Hunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rest In Peace baby Michael. Even though we have not met and I am new to this forum, my heart goes out to you and your family Chris.

I'm very sorry for your families loss. If you ever need to vent/talk you can always PM.

Neil D Yanez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry to hear about your lose. It hurts too even try and comprehend your lose. My PRAYER are with you and your family!
Saddened to hear the news of the tragic loss of a child of one of our members @cobergas.

I have no words to even begin to express my condolences. I have no idea what you may be going through. Chris we are praying for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding would keep and comfort you and your family.

R2R community we can help by donating to the family GoFundMe account. Chris is a well known member of the reefing community as a whole and I am hoping we can really help the family out here.

https://www.gofundme.com/4b43c68

23215672_15034299910_r.jpg

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this and I can't even come up with words, I am just so sorry.

franksreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saddened to hear the news of the tragic loss of a child of one of our members @cobergas.

I have no words to even begin to express my condolences. I have no idea what you may be going through. Chris we are praying for you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding would keep and comfort you and your family.

R2R community we can help by donating to the family GoFundMe account. Chris is a well known member of the reefing community as a whole and I am hoping we can really help the family out here.

https://www.gofundme.com/4b43c68

23215672_15034299910_r.jpg
Chris,
I know there are no words to describe your pain. I understand that pain though as my wife and I lost our adult son Brian on July 7th. He took his own life. If it were not for family and friends and a boatload of prayers we would not have been able to survive.
Hang in there. It will get better. Please know that there are many people praying for you. Accept help when it is offered. People really want to do anything they can to give you guys some measure of comfort.

God bless you,

Frank(franksreefs)

Transporter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although not the same situation, I too have lost an infant, so I can at least say that I partially feel your (Chris & family) pain. Too many what if's, should I's, why's, etc. to be possibly answered. The biggest thing for me, has been trusting that there is a reason or a plan for what happened. Whether it's been 10 weeks, 10 years or 14 years 11 months 3 weeks and a few days, eventually things do get better. As hard as it is, try to keep your head up and looking forward.

My heart is genuinely saddened to hear this and I am praying for you and your family. You are not alone in this quest.

Landams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so very sorry for your loss! I know the pain is unbearable right now and it feels like you can't breath. I lost my twin babies 16 years ago now and it took a lot of time to know God's plan is bigger than I could imagine. I begged, hatted, cried, loved and had emotion I didn't know existed. One day I realized it was all God's will and they are our little guardian angels with Him. I though I would never think of them without crying again, until I accepted and trusted Him. There are better days to come, I promise. May you find more faith and stretch than ever before and know many are always here for you. We send you all our prayers, love and support. Please know that there are so many different support systems and you are not ever alone! If you ever need someone to talk we are all here to listen.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 96 80.7%
  • Other.

Back