A Returning Reefer After Long Hiatus

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the community! I'd love to see pics of your nano, and can't wait to see your build thread for your big (imo ha-ha) basement tank! :D
 
Hello!

A quick introduction. I’m returning to the hobby after a ten-year hiatus—grad school sucks. But, now that I’m settled with a house and a job, I can’t wait to learn about all the new tech and techniques that I’ve missed during my absence.

I used to work at an LFS and had a 90g mixed reef and a 14g nano reef. I currently run a 32g biocube and am in the early stages of planning a 200g tank in my basement.

Happy to be here!
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new