OP
MimicOcto8

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much progress but got most of the windows “stoned” in. Don’t mind Khaleesi (my female boxer) she was dying for my attention today.
ceb5c55a5dfd61d0b990a1f1bb4ff500.jpg

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am!
My family has had him for years and he is to large for any of my 4 tanks lol! I was going to sell him but I would much rather see him in this, maybe you have a coral for trade? I am going to breakdown my moms tank next weekend and will need to relocate him. PM me your number and I'll send you the photo that I have of him.

OP
OP
MimicOcto8

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family has had him for years and he is to large for any of my 4 tanks lol! I was going to sell him but I would much rather see him in this, maybe you have a coral for trade? I am going to breakdown my moms tank next weekend and will need to relocate him. PM me your number and I'll send you the photo that I have of him.

Shot you a pm

OP
OP
MimicOcto8

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m About 98% done with the outside cosmetics of the tank. For the top rim I decided to use trex planks. They’re water proof and can be removed easily if I ever have to change out a vortech (the wires for the vortechs run under the trex). Plus they add a good color which will all tie in with the color of the couch (still searching for the couch). I still need to tile the tops of the corners but that’ll happen next week. The skimmer on the left is just being stored there. Tried to get her up and running this week but she had a few leaks.
Oh and that American flag blanket is just there to block out the sun that sneaks through the blinds. I’m 36 days in to my cycle. Technically the cycle has finished but I’m going a bit longer just to be safe. Hopefully I’ll be adding a few fish (6 or so tangs and a school of chromis) early next month.
eec71c76fbea91c1158e9736a654259f.jpg

c5e5ebbf56cf774d0cace8998e731d52.jpg

feb16358e3f75b22765c44981492457c.jpg

OP
OP
MimicOcto8

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to keep the Plastic lid on or is that temporary?

Temporary. I’ll find something that looks better in the future. For now it helps with heat and water loss. And since I have nothing going on it the tank I don’t mind it being there

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Temporary. I’ll find something that looks better in the future. For now it helps with heat and water loss. And since I have nothing going on it the tank I don’t mind it being there
Cool, just wondering. Wasn’t sure the best way to approach a cover for something like that, or if you even try.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back