Looks like she is having a great time, stone looks good as well.My daughter was jumping at the chance to get in the tank. So I had her clean all the loose sand off the bottom. Then had her wave off all the “dust” on the rocks. She loved it.
![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks like she is having a great time, stone looks good as well.My daughter was jumping at the chance to get in the tank. So I had her clean all the loose sand off the bottom. Then had her wave off all the “dust” on the rocks. She loved it.
![]()
![]()
Nice work! I might have a large foxface for this if your interested.
My family has had him for years and he is to large for any of my 4 tanks lol! I was going to sell him but I would much rather see him in this, maybe you have a coral for trade? I am going to breakdown my moms tank next weekend and will need to relocate him. PM me your number and I'll send you the photo that I have of him.Yes I am!
My family has had him for years and he is to large for any of my 4 tanks lol! I was going to sell him but I would much rather see him in this, maybe you have a coral for trade? I am going to breakdown my moms tank next weekend and will need to relocate him. PM me your number and I'll send you the photo that I have of him.
You may have answered this already, but as far as livestock goes, is there any special fish or "showpiece" you're thinking about?