Abex Xepta

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the latest on the Abex Xepta ?

We are currently awaiting the arrival of the latest versions to test here in the States so we are confident for the pending US release. Unfortunately, I don't have an update on an actual release date, which is I am sure what you are hoping for. ;Blackeye

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently awaiting the arrival of the latest versions to test here in the States so we are confident for the pending US release. Unfortunately, I don't have an update on an actual release date, which is I am sure what you are hoping for. ;Blackeye
ive been watching videos and such, and maybe i missed it, but the app will have the controls to schedule the dosing heads etc correct? I mean i have to buy a doser anyways for this build, if i get the same features from this, and the ability to schedule down to the smallest amounts, like you can with like the coralbox one i was looking at, this makes more sense for me to buy.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been watching videos and such, and maybe i missed it, but the app will have the controls to schedule the dosing heads etc correct? I mean i have to buy a doser anyways for this build, if i get the same features from this, and the ability to schedule down to the smallest amounts, like you can with like the coralbox one i was looking at, this makes more sense for me to buy.

Yes, Xepta has a whole line of supplements that we'll bring on specifically for the system.

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you would need to use their supplements.
AH ok... hmmm something to think about still. Alot will depend once pricing is released which way i decide to go. Either way, im thinking ill have other new coralvue stuff on the tank for sure.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AH ok... hmmm something to think about still. Alot will depend once pricing is released which way i decide to go. Either way, im thinking ill have other new coralvue stuff on the tank for sure.

Certainly food for thought. I was about to make the switch from ESV to Aquaforest, but I too am interested in what the final pricing will be for the Xepta products and supplements before I change up my routine. I'm not a fan of testing at all lol. Thankfully, my wife has the patience and steady hand for it!

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Certainly food for thought. I was about to make the switch from ESV to Aquaforest, but I too am interested in what the final pricing will be for the Xepta products and supplements before I change up my routine. I'm not a fan of testing at all lol. Thankfully, my wife has the patience and steady hand for it!
my model is, a day when my hand isnt in the tank fiddling, is a good day, my hands should only be in there to place coral, or acclimate a fish.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on release date or pricing??

EnD5OTj.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What does that mean!! Lol

No timeframe yet. He was hoping to have an answer by now, but the world situation has changed the timing for the release.

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No timeframe yet. He was hoping to have an answer by now, but the world situation has changed the timing for the release.
Agreed. Seeing that the Control series got pushed to fall from Spring, id imagine this gets pushed down the line too.

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it.

20200519_213202.jpg

Xepta`s 3 part doses 3 ml of KH part for each 1 ml of Ca and 1 ml of Mg.

I don't see why isn't it possible to adapt other systems that have a 1:1:1 ratio by diluting the KH part.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back