Abnormal anemone tentacles

Wet Bandit Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this RBTA. Didn't notice the tentacle deformities till I acclimated it, got it into tank and it opened? Has anyone ever seen this? Should I be worried? Is there something i can do to correct it? All parameters are good, under AI prime hd16, not in direct flow.

20200407_152339.jpg 20200407_152335.jpg 20200407_152346.jpg
 
Is its mouth open or gaping? Foot attached well?
 
Odd thing is I cant seem to locate his mouth? I have had other anemones before, it is not difficult...but this one is strange...literally cant see it! His foot is attached well, he closes up when i feed like he is grabbing g food but I have no idea where it goes?
 
Hahaha I like that! The price just sky rocketed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new