About Octo Aquatics... / Announcements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, thanks to @revhtree for the opportunity to become an official sponsor!

64706922-1.jpg

I have been in the saltwater industry since 1996 and have been working with wood and plastics since 2004. Every product I sell has been fabricated by myself, right here in Arizona! I specialize in custom products that nobody else offers.

Octo Lids™: I first started building these in 2010, before anyone else. I use 3/8″ clear plastic and 1/4″ clear mesh netting. Cutouts and feed doors are available upon request.

Octo Strong Magnets™: I use the world’s strongest magnets – N52 rated neodymium (rare earth) magnets. These are powerful enough to do some serious damage to people and objects, but they also provide the strongest holding strength for things such as: frag racks, nem/acclimation boxes, float switch holders, probe holders, etc. I fabricate acrylic pods to seal the magnets and keep them away from your water. Neodymium magnets are very corrosive and should not be exposed to water. Check out my magnet article right here on R2R!

Plastic fabrication is both a science and art. It can take years of practice to learn how to cut and weld plastics properly. Luckily for you, I have such experience! If you need something and don’t see it listed here, just contact me.

Last edited:

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the friendliest forum on earth. Thank you for your support. It's great to have someone like you that specialize on specific things. I am all for made in USA products

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, thanks to @revhtree for the opportunity to become an official sponsor!

64706922-1.jpg

I have been in the saltwater industry since 1996 and have been working with wood and plastics since 2004. Every product I sell has been fabricated by myself, right here in Arizona! I specialize in custom products that nobody else offers.

Octo Lids™: I first started building these in 2010, before anyone else. I use 3/8″ clear plastic and 1/4″ clear mesh netting. Cutouts and feed doors are available upon request.

Octo Strong Magnets™: I use the world’s strongest magnets – N52 rated neodymium (rare earth) magnets. These are powerful enough to do some serious damage to people and objects, but they also provide the strongest holding strength for things such as: frag racks, nem/acclimation boxes, float switch holders, probe holders, etc. I fabricate acrylic pods to seal the magnets and keep them away from your water. Neodymium magnets are very corrosive and should not be exposed to water. Check out my magnet article right here on R2R!

Plastic fabrication is both a science and art. It can take years of practice to learn how to cut and weld plastics properly. Luckily for you, I have such experience! If you need something and don’t see it listed here, just contact me.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left a message on your website. I want to order a skimmer stand and heater holder. Can’t figure out how to order the skimmer stand. Please help!

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left a message on your website. I want to order a skimmer stand and heater holder. Can’t figure out how to order the skimmer stand. Please help!

Order placed! Thanks for the email. Looking forward to getting this stuff for my build.

Once everything get set up and lights mounted, it will be time for an Octolid!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D13CA89B-761D-4C25-8EDB-07A92FC5C4F7.jpeg

instagram @octoaquatics

yes i know there’s a typo!

Last edited:

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you make the black (polycarbonate?)overflow covers? I thought I saw you post about them but I didn’t see them on your website

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you make the black (polycarbonate?)overflow covers? I thought I saw you post about them but I didn’t see them on your website

i don’t have black polycarbonate right now. i can make them out of acrylic but you risk having them warp.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don’t have black polycarbonate right now. i can make them out of acrylic but you risk having them warp.

I don’t know if you’re into that, but overflow covers are EXCELLENT candidates for 3D printing.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ig contest time!!! free and easy to enter!!!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want some free stuff?????

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back