About Radion xr15 g6 pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter mofebubi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mofebubi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
43
Location
Spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my schedule for a mixed reef tank.
100x50x50 cm
I have 2 xr15 g6 pro.
What do you think about the schedule? Would you change something?

B42C509B-2929-442F-8902-17C569CB5D91.jpeg
 
That’s about how I run mine. But I just have a little more ramping time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new