Above and Beyond Customer Service and Satisfaction

  • Thread starter Thread starter kpctoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kpctoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
32
Location
South Carolina
I just wanted to provide some STRONG positive feedback for Lan and the crew at Algaebarn.

I won the January Photo contest and as such was shipped the 1/2 gallon Poseidon's Feast upon providing my shipping and delivery details. I was delighted that I had won and was looking forward to receiving my pods. As New England weather would have it, we had a storm on Friday, the expected day of delivery and the package was held at UPS over the weekend. Delivery was scheduled for this past Monday by EOD. I was in communication with Lan and the crew at Algaebarn to make them aware of the situation. Lan assured me that if I wasn't 100% satisfied once the package arrived they would replace the item upon final arrival. Monday came and we had yet another storm, however, UPS claimed they delivered the package around 5:30pm. After I searched my entire property the package was nowhere to be found. Tuesday my wife spotted a package in a snowbank at the end of our property. Yup, the pods had been dropped and spent the night outside in the cold. Even though the package was 4 days late and over half of the pods had perished Lan and the crew replaced my shipment add no cost to me. I'm happy to say the package arrived earlier today and the pods look fantastic.

Just wanted to share my experience and thanks as Customer Service like this is few and far between.

Kevin
 
Kevin,

Thank you for the awesome review and congrats again on winning!

Lan
 
+1
Congrats Kevin.

I agree Lan is great to work with and I have always been pleased with AlgaeBarn's products. Just placed another order today. By far the best vendor for pods. AlgaeBarn's Quality and consistency is impeccable. Thanks again Lan!
 
Do you ship U.S. only, or will you ship to Ontario, Canada?

Thanks!

As of right now we ship in the US only. When we do ship to Canada we will do so via Amazon first. I am in talks with UPS right now to make this happen. I want to be absolutely sure we do it right and product is not help up in customs. Thanks!

Lan
 
As of right now we ship in the US only. When we do ship to Canada we will do so via Amazon first. I am in talks with UPS right now to make this happen. I want to be absolutely sure we do it right and product is not help up in customs. Thanks!

Lan

Looking forward to when you do!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new