• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Absinthe...do NOT buy from. Unreliable.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
geez..i go away to watch 24 and page 12 already? :rolleyes:

Absinthe, do us a favor and post when you have something productive to say for your sake. And tagging along with every one of twon's post doesn't really count either because I honestly don't understand what your defense is.

Parading around the thread like your actions were so justfied really bothers me... while smiling about the money I lost on you... You froze your own paypal account by escalating into a claim. Glad to have you on-board here. I can see your a real plus to the community.

ryno212

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow it's like reading a soap opera.... my stuff came in fine....I know that doesn't help any, but I hope this going to end soon I have to go to bed....

Absinthe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
geez..i go away to watch 24 and page 12 already?

Absinthe, do us a favor and post when you have something productive to say for your sake.

Fine.

Fix your paypal account and you wont have to worry about this again.

I'll send an appropriate refund when my paypal account becomes active again.

I don't know why the establishment has allowed this to go on so long.

Seems like this issue is between 2 people only.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'Establishment' made it clear that the thread will stay open as long as everybody kept the discussion civil, which we all did. So no need to question their actions...It would have been an issue between 2 people only if you responded to my PMs several days back. ;)

I really apprecieate you refunding the money. Please contact paypal that you have decided to withdraw the claim on your part and paypal the money over accordingly. I hope you will live up to your promise of the refund. I'm glad we could resolve this issue. Thank you Absinthe,

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh also. you have one week. thanks.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that kinda makes them sound like the CIA. ...hm, oh wait. they are the zoa patrol division of CIA. ^^

Enraged

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just reading Vetteman's padding replys giggling :)
good luck Ab personally I may think you are a condescending prick at times but in this case i am behind you. Always edit your Paypal account before making a transaction if something needs to be different.
My Paypal shipping address is my work address so i know you can have your billing and shipping different.
Shame on you.
If Ab was an online retailer you would have already gotten the go scratch e-mail stating we shipped it to the address tied to payment sorry have a nice day.
I always always make a point of my shipping address being different long before payment is sent.
Bad monkey...Bad

Enraged

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit* huh where did that post go?!?!?!

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enraged, if you read through the entire thread you would know that I made the point of addresse being different long before the shipment...yah lazy bum! :hammer: Research before judging...so take your 'shame on me' back :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back