Acan? Identification needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter laconic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laconic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
143
Reaction score
104
Location
Lecanto
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife saw this in today’s @WWC YouTube video. I would love to know what it is so I can get her it for her birthday.

Thanks
IMG_4115.jpeg
 
My wife saw this in today’s @WWC YouTube video. I would love to know what it is so I can get her it for her birthday.

Thanks
IMG_4115.jpeg
Looks like acan lord
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new