Access to older versions of firmware - specifically for Doser 2.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

porter_painter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I’ve recently updated the firmware on a GHL doser 2.0 (so white doser heads not the blue ones).

Unfortunately this seems to have bricked the doser and it’s stopped functioning. It shows in the GHL control centre, but I can not get the doser heads to work either from the manual buttons on the doser or via the control centre.

I only have firmware versions 1.42 to 1.45 available in the software folders, as I’ve recently changed my PC so don’t have old versions of the control centre which might have the older firmware.

Does anyone have a link to an older version of the Control Centre Software, or can share with me the doser firmware version 1.34 or 1.35 which I know was working before the update?

Thanks in advance
Andy

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´ll try to contact you by PM but you have block that possibility. I have V134 and forward for both SA and slave. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send them to you- However - I have update a similar doser with 1.43 without any issues

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
porter_painter

porter_painter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´ll try to contact you by PM but you have block that possibility. I have V134 and forward for both SA and slave. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send them to you- However - I have update a similar doser with 1.43 without any issues

Sincerely Lasse
Thank you Lasse, I have sent you a PM now.

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I had already answered you by ticket, please avoid asking for assistance on several channels simultaneousl my in order to avoid wasting support resources unnecessarily.
Gael

OP
OP
porter_painter

porter_painter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Gaël, but I had already done this procedure and it is not the problem in this circumstance.

Interesting point I found when doing the emergency flash for the doser, the process would not work on my laptop for the first 10 tries. I the decided to change the USB port I had plugged into my laptop and then it worked first time. It seems the emergency flash did not work with USB 3.0 port, but does with USB 2.0 port. I kept getting an unrecognised device error as the driver seems not to be compatible.
Once the flash was done, it worked ok with 3.0 USB for normal connection to GCC.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back