OP
OP
Jayanels455

Jayanels455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm really sorry to hear that. It's odd to me that they reacted so negatively to dish soap but my tank was completely OK. Again, sorry to hear that. Yeah, just do water changes as quickly as you can . Do you have enough RO/DI on have to do a 100% WC? If you are really losing fish rapidly, even a 100% WC with dechlorinated tap water might be worth a try.

Good luck,
FB

My black & black storm clownfish seem to be doing fine. I put them all in qt bucket as I’m dealing with my main aquarium dish soap issue. I should have 30g RO/DI water by to night to another water change.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount is is unknown, but the time was about couple of hours before I realized it.
Wow sorry to hear this :(
It happened to me with a bottle of Vinegar that I had sitting near the sump. My elbow hit it when I was reaching for the container to dilute it with and the open bottle dropped in the sump. Luckily Vinegar is not as big an issue as soap but these accidents do happen.

OP
OP
Jayanels455

Jayanels455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, for not responding sooner. I just wanted to thanks all you for your help with dealing with this situation and the solid advice.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.1%
Back