Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyonelikeme

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has bought anything from me or my name in the last 30 days it was not me. I am currently working with paypal to have the issue resolved, I am sorry that this has happened. Furthermore once i get this issue resolved if the moderator wants me ban then i regretfully understand. I just recently got control of my paypal and bank accounts back so people plz be patient while this gets worked out.

OP
OP
O

onlyonelikeme

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know right i need all the luck in the world atm. My name is ruined with the reefing community now all because of one a hole

Amphibious

Oldest Salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you go into further detail as to how this happened? I have been doing business through PP forever and haven’t heard of anything like this.

CTMarinelife

CTmarinelife
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know who is involved? I would of liked a private message as to what you are doing about this and what I should do on my end.

OP
OP
O

onlyonelikeme

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aparrently i logged in on a pc that had keyloggers on it or something i dont what they call it to be honest any way they got my password and access to all my info personal etc and then you do the math

OP
OP
O

onlyonelikeme

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunatly theres alot of people that this has effected the money was deposited to my paypal then it was removed im working with paypal to grant refunds with whats left and see if they will cover the rest and me pay them

OP
OP
O

onlyonelikeme

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apparently all the got to do is attach it to a program you or anyone downloads its designed to catch passwords and account numbers credit cards etc. The people here think they were screwed bad by them i really got the shaft because they got me for over 2k and my rep here is crap now id rather have a good rep then the 2k tbh

CRW Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm so the crooks were selling corals on
R2R under your screen name, collecting PayPal money and then not sending the corals? Hopefully they weren't posting pics from inside your tank too! Wow crazy crazy crazy crooks these days!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Onlyonelikeme, I hate to say this but your explanation sounds very fishy, pun intended. I think the fact that you're deliberately posting, on two different screen names, against R2R policy, adds to my suspicions. You need to PM any staff member, with a legitimate explanation of your actions, as soon as possible.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I hate to laugh but the OP's screen name in this situation...

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dowtish, that 3reef thread is very interesting for all this. Apparently he was texting people to tell him their goods were on the way. So the scammers got a hold of all his account numbers, all of his forum logins and passwords, PayPal, etc. His cell phone to be able to text people to tell them their stuff is on the way, and broke into his house and took pictures of the coral in his tank. All a long having an extensive knowledge of the saltwater hobby. Those sneaky, sneaky scammers.

Anyone how got taken by this guy, please make sure to open a PayPal dispute and call your credit card company ASAP.

Last edited:

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has bought anything from me or my name in the last 30 days it was not me. I am currently working with paypal to have the issue resolved, I am sorry that this has happened. Furthermore once i get this issue resolved if the moderator wants me ban then i regretfully understand. I just recently got control of my paypal and bank accounts back so people plz be patient while this gets worked out.
that would begin to be believable if all of the transactions didn't take place over the phone which he is still using to claim he got hacked.....one minute he's saying he got compromised and the next he is saying my stuff got returned to him as invalid address. he gave me his paypal addy over this same number and now is crying he got scammed over the same phone number in texts.

in my paypal claim he is saying he shipped and it was returned for invalid address.....yesterday i asked him in email what addy he shipped to ...he responded with my correct address which is valid and has never had an issue ...yet here he is claiming it was not even him selling
if you want to verify more details pm me for a link where you can see what is really up with this guy

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i just got off the phone with paypal
they said to tell anyone that has the same problem to CALL them and make a dispute. They are looking at him as a fraudulent seller and are examining his entire account ...so save all your text messages and emails and pm's ,they will open disputes for all if you call them and explain that he has been selling items over and over on different forums and you believe it is fraudulent i don't think you have to wait to escalate your claim

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dowtish, that 3reef thread is very interesting for all this. Apparently he was texting people to tell him their goods were on the way. So the scammers got a hold of all his account numbers, all of his forum logins and passwords, PayPal, etc. His cell phone to be able to text people to tell them their stuff is on the way, and broke into his house and took pictures of the coral in his tank. All a long having an extensive knowledge of the saltwater hobby. Those sneaky, sneaky scammers.

Anyone who got taken by this guy, please make sure to open a PayPal dispute and call your credit card company ASAP.

yep that's it in a nutshell it is the most amazing story of identity theft i ever heard........ and trust me paypal is not buying this story either. i'm just glad i caught it early and more people didn't get taken !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back