Acro advice

Psychonaut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
260
Reaction score
186
Location
North Caroline
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So during he TSA sale I bought my first Acros


I’m looking for some advice about adding it, placing it, and what’s worked for other Acro growers or any Acro advice in general
Thanks
 
So during he TSA sale I bought my first Acros


I’m looking for some advice about adding it, placing it, and what’s worked for other Acro growers or any Acro advice in general
Thanks
Your dipping procedure is pretty much the same as I mine. I’m weird and I’ll smell it and see if it still has the dip smell and I’ll rinse again. I run a LED T5 hybrid and I’ll cut the T5’s for a day to help acclimate to my high lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new