Acro Colonies for Sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darbna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
979
Location
palm beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have been getting my SPS tank up and its going pretty good. I have been looking for one or two of those "high" end crazy colored colonies. I get that its more profitable for vendors to grow and harvest frags to sell but there has to be somewhere out there besides Live Aquaria that sells whole " sizable" colonies. Acros only. Let me know.
 
im also looking for some nice size colonies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new