Acro Colonies for Sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darbna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
979
Location
palm beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have been getting my SPS tank up and its going pretty good. I have been looking for one or two of those "high" end crazy colored colonies. I get that its more profitable for vendors to grow and harvest frags to sell but there has to be somewhere out there besides Live Aquaria that sells whole " sizable" colonies. Acros only. Let me know.
 
im also looking for some nice size colonies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new