• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro Colonies & Frags

Item Price
1.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ghostbuster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
1,550
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m emptying my main display of acropora. Have some colonies and many frags; too many to list. I’m located in Gainesville FL. Will have to be a local pickup. But I’m offering these for practically free… only two somewhat tentative conditions are: You have a reef system which supports acro growth; and, give me the option to have a freebie frag from each colony that I give away to you in the future ( I will not demand a frag or be unreasonable in any way; just a friendly acro exchange at your discretion).

IMG_0892.jpeg IMG_0898.jpeg IMG_0897.jpeg IMG_0894.jpeg IMG_0895.jpeg IMG_0896.jpeg IMG_0893.jpeg
 
Anything still available? I live about 3 hrs from you and have a 500g acro tank. Will cut you as big a frag as you want of any of them when you setup new tank in future.
 
It’s funny but I ended up changing my mind, I struck it out, and after a year and a half my tank is thriving and easy to manage
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new