Acro id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cflow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked this up from my lfs a few weeks ago. It was an impulse buy because it it was so bright and priced well. I thought it was a tenuis but it possibly might be an austera due to the radial coralite structure. I didn’t see the main colony and the shop owner didn’t know. Anyway it has held its color. I’m hoping it’s a tenuis. Sorry for crappy pics. Dealing with a little cyano right now.

5C17FCC0-E96A-4FAF-A2D1-831FAD77749D.jpeg DFC8FC90-01A1-43F1-9C00-B449B653E196.jpeg 61DBE07D-A240-4781-9047-743BD8A98802.jpeg
 
I picked this up from my lfs a few weeks ago. It was an impulse buy because it it was so bright and priced well. I thought it was a tenuis but it possibly might be an austera due to the radial coralite structure. I didn’t see the main colony and the shop owner didn’t know. Anyway it has held its color. I’m hoping it’s a tenuis. Sorry for crappy pics. Dealing with a little cyano right now.

5C17FCC0-E96A-4FAF-A2D1-831FAD77749D.jpeg DFC8FC90-01A1-43F1-9C00-B449B653E196.jpeg 61DBE07D-A240-4781-9047-743BD8A98802.jpeg
Definitely not a Tenuis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new