Acro ID wanted

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

someone an idea what Acro that could be?
Its green/teal and I got it for free from a local reefer.

cheers!
BFEAAA7B-4841-4944-AE4C-4001CDEB7D76.png

76E4197C-9355-4250-A0D6-64E9C23D2CAB.jpeg
 
I have a piece that I bought at the local shop (cheap) that had no name and looks just like it and is growing well - so will be interested in the guesses here
 
I can see Austera but it also resembles a Granulosa with that smooth, puddling encrustation.
Another possible candidate
My limited experience with granulosa had knobbier tips but we’ll just have to wait and see how she matures
 
Corallites resemble granulosa more than austera. The radial corallites of austera are larger and probably double the number of granulosa. Plus, the axial corallites of granulosa are more round, whereas austera is a little flatter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new