Acro ID

reefjunkie45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
62
Reaction score
64
Location
Pittsburgh Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just scored this frag last night at my LFS. Not sure what it is. The colors caught my eye and instantly I wanted it. Lineage isn't important and really the name isn't either. I love the piece regardless. It's more of a research thing as to find out info for care, lighting, ect. My best possible match and or guess is it's a Christmas Mirabilis. Bright green skin with magenta tips and red to magenta Polyps. But who knows. For $27 I feel it's a win win anyway.

80e561aa37fd98769c0979c28be10b9b.jpg
 
The first Pic didn't necessarily look like Christmas to me, but the second one definitely does.

Do you have any recent pics?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new